What does GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and assets
- Income and credit scores
- Credit history and employment information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
|Does GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. share?
|Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, to maintain your account(s), to respond to court orders and legal investigations, or to report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
|We Don’t Share
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|We Don’t Share
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
|We Don’t Share
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
|We Don’t Share
|For our affiliates to market to you
|We Don’t Share
|For nonaffiliates to market to you
|We Don’t Share
|WHO WE ARE
|Who is providing this notice?
|GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.
320 N. Salem Street, Ste. 300
Apex, NC 27502
|WHAT WE DO
|How does GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.
protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
|Companies related by common ownership or control; they can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
|OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you are looking for information regarding the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) click here.
Your CCPA Rights
The CCPA provides consumers (only California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes each of your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Privacy Data Information Request
- The right to request disclosure of GoPrime Mortgage data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, GoPrime Mortgage use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold; Please note that GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. does not currently sell your personal information as part of its business. This includes the right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the 12 months before the request;
Privacy Data Deletion Request
- The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions);
We can deny you Privacy Data Deletion Request, if retaining your information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, provided the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
- The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
Please note that GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. does not currently sell your personal information as part of its business.
- The right not to be discriminated against because they exercised any of the new rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
As the consumer you may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period, GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. will need to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity, and GoPrime Mortgage will respond within 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
To exercise your rights and to make such a request:
By online form:
GoPrime Mortgage Inc.
Attn: Legal Team CA Privacy
320 N. Salem Street
Apex, NC 27520
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.
The GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.
The GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. and GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site, you warrant to GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. that you will not use the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of GoPrime Mortgage, Inc..
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. OR POSTED AT ANY GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. WEB SITE
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting GoPrime Mortgage, Inc., its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT: email@example.com
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County, California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site. Use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. as a result of this agreement or use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site. GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of GoPrime Mortgage, Inc.’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site or information provided to or gathered by GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. with respect to the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. with respect to the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. Web Site are: Copyright 2019 GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID #69551. Current company licenses at NMLS Consumer Access available here.
|Additional License Information
|Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
|District of Columbia
|Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations
James R. Thompson Center
DFPR-Residential Mortgage Banking
100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60601
|NM Mortgage Loan Company License
|some branches dba Cornerstone Residential Mortgage, LLC
|MLS-69551 and MLS-69551 OTN#1
|some branches dba Cornerstone Residential Mortgage, LLC
|CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.