Why Choose an Independent Mortgage Lender?
Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc
Close on Time ~ Every Time
Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc offers an alternative.
Getting approved for your first mortgage — or your fifth — is now more attainable than ever. That’s because you have more choices than ever before. The rise of independent mortgage lenders fills a growing need in every community in North Carolina.
You still need to find someone you can count on to help you through the mortgage process. Get to know Zachery Adam of Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc., and you’ll have an important ally when you’re ready to buy your first house, a second home or an investment purchase.
Independent mortgage lenders are smaller and more flexible than most banks. While they have to conform to the same laws and regulations as banks, independent lenders often can handle mortgage loans that banks decline. Since you don’t have to pay more for this service, you win by getting another choice — and you can get into your new home at a competitive rate.
An independent mortgage lender keeps your loan application process simple.
The Problem with Banks
First, not all banks are difficult to work with, and sometimes a bank can provide you with the most appealing mortgage to suit your needs. Community banks, in particular, do a pretty good job of approving residential mortgages in their communities. But in general, banks have inherent disadvantages when it comes to residential mortgage loans. You might find that:
- Banks have very conservative loan programs. If your situation is a little bit unusual, the banks might not be willing to work with you.
- A bank’s mortgage process tends to be very slow and methodical. Even a process that ends in rejection can take months.
- As you might expect, banks require reams of paperwork.
- Banks are big businesses, and mortgages make up just one division in each institution. Unless you know the loan officers assigned to review your application, you don’t know the level of training and experience they bring to the table. Inexperienced loan officers can make mistakes inadvertently, but more importantly, they may not be able to find the best type of loan for you.
- It can be difficult to figure out all the bank fees and discern whether they are all necessary. You may see a loan origination fee, discount points, a lender credit and/or a lender-paid compensation fee. Always ask for explanations.
Take Advantage of Banks’ Reluctance
Ever since the “Crash of 2008,” banks have been reluctant to issue new mortgage loans, especially to first-time homebuyers. If you’ve been turned down for a mortgage or a refinance, you empathize with the painful confusion that follows. Fortunately, independent mortgage lenders have rushed in to fill the void.
If you’re shopping for a house and mortgage today, you have more choices than ever before. Independent mortgage lenders, like Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. provide a full range of loan products and competitive rates. The most effective independent mortgage lenders work with you to get the best loan to fit your situation. Learn more about your mortgage loan options; schedule a face-to-face consultation with Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc today. There’s no obligation.
Independent lenders now compete with the big banks. A recent survey found that only 40 percent of the top wholesale lenders are banks. Here are several reasons to get your mortgage through an independent mortgage lender:
- Independent mortgage lenders, like Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. have entered the mainstream for one simple reason: mortgage lending is all they do.
- They are full-service and have the experience and talent to get you the best deal on the best mortgage product.
- Independent lenders don’t rely on banks to get loans approved; they underwrite loans in-house with trained and dedicated underwriters.
- Because independent lenders tend to be smaller companies, they can act quickly, handle a variety of different homebuyers and close their loans in a timely manner (on average, in 30 days or less). Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc., in fact, stands behind its motto: “We close on time, every time.”
- Independent lenders are stable businesses with solid financial footing. They have the resources to handle the most difficult mortgage applications.
- Independent mortgage lenders maintain control over your application from the beginning to the end. That means they keep you informed of the loan process every step of the way.
- Because of all these advantages, the chances are better that an independent mortgage lender can find a mortgage loan to fit your situation.
A “Prime” Example
Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. Is Nationwide
North Carolina homebuyer’s may want to choose a local lender, but most big banks are national or even multi-national companies. Similarly, Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. operates in over 15 states across the country, including North Carolina. That makes Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. more stable, while allowing it to share its resources with the loan officers and branch managers like Zachery Adam around the country.
From underwriters to analysts, Zachery is far from a lone individual in the mortgage industry. In fact, he couldn’t do it all by himself. He has the power of Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. backing him up 100 percent. And his experience in the North Carolina mortgage industry (both at a big bank and as a Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. loan officer) will help North Carolina homebuyer’s get the mortgages they need.
So when you start shopping for a North Carolina mortgage, talk to Zachery Adam and his team. Discover all your options and then decide for yourself where to get the best deal for a home mortgage.
It’s All About Customer Service
Zack has eight years experience in mortgage banking under his belt. He left his job at a big bank because he wasn’t able to service his clients to his satisfaction. He has since found a home with the independent mortgage lender, Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. He knows the value of good customer service. He spends time with you to learn what you need, what you’re looking for and what makes you happy. His goal is to educate, guide and assist you through the mortgage loan process — from pre-qualifying a first-time homebuyer to closing on your dream vacation home in the mountains.
Whether you want to buy a home in West Asheville, Fairview, Arden, Weaverville, Candler, Black Mountain, Waynesville or anywhere in North Carolina, Zack Adam of Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc., will work with you to get the best mortgage possible for you. And if he can’t, he’ll introduce you to someone who can help you. That’s the integrity he shows everyone.
“I direct anyone looking to buy a home to Zack at Prime Mortgage Lending. He has integrity and works hard for his clients. It’s a winning combination. He did an outstanding job for my re-finance. I’m so happy how it all went down, from the beginning to the end. Go to Zack FIRST!”
“Zack was great! He and his team made the entire process very easy, stress-free and we closed early! What else could you ask for?”
“Zack and Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make the mortgage process clear, simple and stress-free. As first time home buyers, we needed more “hand holding” than most and Zack was willing to do that. His office is incredibly responsive and helpful. I would give more than 5 stars if I could.”