Mortgage loan products come in many flavors.
While some lenders push specific mortgage loan products because it’s best for them, GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. takes the time to find the mortgage that’s best for you. Review the short descriptions below of the many mortgage loan products offered by GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. If you have questions or are ready to start your application, get in touch with Zachery Adam and his Team.
- 100 Percent Finance Options
- Affordable Homebuyer Programs
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Modular Home Financing
- Debt Consolidation
I don't want to pay a down payment. - 100 Percent Finance Options
I am a first time home buyer. - Affordable Homebuyer Programs
First Time Affordable Homebuyer Programs.
If you’re a first-time homebuyer, GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. can get you the best deal on a loan. Many mortgage loan products programs are designed to help first-time homebuyers, and your loan officer will find the one that best fits your situation. Here are some examples:
• Mortgages like FHA loans and USDA loans require little or no down payment.
• Government-guaranteed programs like VA loans and FHA loans can help you overcome past credit problems.
• You can take advantage of mortgage credit certificates (MCC) to get tax credits.
I need help with my down payment. - Down Payment Assistance Programs
I want to lower my mortgage payments. - Refinances
I want to buy a modular home. - Modular Home Financing
I want to pay off my credit cards.- Debt Consolidation
I am actively serving in the Military or a Veteran. - VA Home Loans
I want to live in a rural area. - USDA Loans
I am buying a second home. - Second Home Purchases
I am buying a manufactured home. - Manufactured (Double-Wide) Financing
I am buying a house that needs repairs. - Renovation Loans
Known as FHA 203k loans, these mortgages help you pay for home renovation projects. They are not lines of credit that you can use for any purpose. If you take out a renovation loan, you have to prove that you’re using the funds on a renovation project. That’s due to one of its primary benefits:
• Your loan amount is based on the upgraded value of your house after the renovations are complete.
• These mortgage loans are perfect for people who want to buy a house to rehab it.
• With this mortgage, you don’t receive the money all at once; the funds get doled out as needed, paid to the contractor doing the work. The lender holds the money in an escrow account, keeping the contract and borrower safe.
I want my monthly payments to stay the same. - Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans
I have a good credit score. - Conventional Loans
I am buying my luxury dream home. - Jumbo Loans
I am buying an investment property. - Investment Property Purchases
I want a low down payment. FHA Loans
Many mortgage loan products which are well suited for first-time homebuyers, FHA loans have more relaxed requirements than conventional mortgages. In some cases, you can have a recent bankruptcy in your past and still qualify for a loan. Protected by the Federal Housing Administration, these loans may be attractive to first-time homebuyers for these benefits:
• Down payments for an FHA loan may be as low as 3.5% of the purchase price, not 20% or more.
• You can use a monetary gift for your down payment and closing costs.
• You can get either fixed or adjustable interest rates with a FHA loan.
• FHA loans may be streamlined, so you need less paperwork, simplifying the process.
• Grants and down payment assistance programs help you cover closing costs.
I want to build equity in my home fast. - Adjustable Rate Mortgages
I want to claim my mortgage interest - Mortgage Credit Certificates (MCC)
GoPrime Mortgage, Inc
862 Haywood Road Asheville, NC 28806
Explore Your Options
As a first time homebuyer, you may believe that you have to get your loan through a bank or credit union. But that’s not the case. An independent mortgage lender often provides more options than a bank can. Shop around. See who gives you the best deal on a mortgage loan that’s right for your circumstances. You may be surprised.
Get good, professional advice for what to do and what not to do when you’re seeking to buy your first home.
Law requires that you be provided with this monstrous document when you apply for a loan. Here is a helpful summary of its contents.
Make the best decisions
Most First Time Homebuyers believe the process goes something like this:
1. Start looking online at houses to see what’s available and to research neighborhoods
2. Contact a Realtor through a friend or family member
3. Walk through a bunch of houses with the Realtor
4. Pick the house you love the best
5. Make an offer on that house
6. Apply for a mortgage loan at your bank or credit union
The best decision, however, starts with the last step. Before you even start hunting for that perfect house, get pre-qualified or even pre-approved, which do two very important things:
Once you’re pre-qualified, you’ll have a better idea which houses fit your budget. You’ll be better able to direct your real estate agent to those houses that fit your criteria. As a first time homebuyer you will have a more realistic vision of your immediate future.
Get in Touch
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
862 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC 28806
What we Do
Contact us if you…
- Have a question about independent mortgage lenders.
- Want to know more about the mortgage loan products that GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. of West Asheville offers.
- Are wondering whether you qualify for an USDA mortgage.
- Want to discuss the advantages of an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Want to know why you were turned down for a mortgage at another lender.
- Have a question about your current mortgage.
- Are considering moving into a new property or purchasing an investment property.
Zack is a great resource, making him a great place to start your journey to a new home.