The biggest investment of your life so far
Call for an appointment
Being a First Time Homebuyer and owning your own home is the American dream made real.
At the same time, it can be a nerve-wracking process, depending on your goals and your resources. Many First Time Homebuyer’s don’t understand the process, don’t know what questions to ask and don’t realize how long the process can take. It can be a drag, but it doesn’t have to be.
Now is the time to seek out an ally, a straight dealing pro who will give you all the facts you need. Realtors serve as your guides, and the best ones look out for your interests in selecting your new home. But they often prefer to stay out of the picture when it comes to financing. That’s when the personal touch of an independent mortgage lender can help.
Best loan to fit your situation
If you’re shopping for a house and mortgage today, you have more choices than ever before. Independent mortgage lenders, like GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. provide a full range of loan products and competitive rates. The most effective independent mortgage lenders work with you to get the best loan to fit your situation. Learn more about your mortgage loan options; schedule a face-to-face consultation with Zachery Adam and Team with GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. today. There’s no obligation.
Affordable Homebuyer Programs
I am a first time home buyer.
Explore Your Options
As a first time homebuyer, you may believe that you have to get your loan through a bank or credit union. But that’s not the case. An independent mortgage lender often provides more options than a bank can. Shop around. See who gives you the best deal on a mortgage loan that’s right for your circumstances. You may be surprised.
Get good, professional advice for what to do and what not to do when you’re seeking to buy your first home.
Law requires that you be provided with this monstrous document when you apply for a loan. Here is a helpful summary of its contents.
Make the best decisions
Most First Time Homebuyers believe the process goes something like this:
1. Start looking online at houses to see what’s available and to research neighborhoods
2. Contact a Realtor through a friend or family member
3. Walk through a bunch of houses with the Realtor
4. Pick the house you love the best
5. Make an offer on that house
6. Apply for a mortgage loan at your bank or credit union
The best decision, however, starts with the last step. Before you even start hunting for that perfect house, get pre-qualified or even pre-approved, which do two very important things:
Once you’re pre-qualified, you’ll have a better idea which houses fit your budget. You’ll be better able to direct your real estate agent to those houses that fit your criteria. As a first time homebuyer you will have a more realistic vision of your immediate future.
Get in Touch
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
862 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC 28806
What we Do
Contact us if you…
- Have a question about independent mortgage lenders.
- Want to know more about the mortgage loan products that GoPrime Mortgage, Inc. offers.
- Are wondering whether you qualify for an USDA mortgage.
- Want to discuss the advantages of an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Want to know why you were turned down for a mortgage at another lender.
- Have a question about your current mortgage.
- Are considering moving into a new property or purchasing an investment property.
Zack is a great resource, making him a great place to start your journey to a new home.